Learn the Tactical Periodization Method used by some of the World's Top Coaches:
- Improve all attributes (technical, conditioning & decision making) in every tactical practice
- Accelerate your players' tactical understanding of their positional roles & responsibilities
- Players will react quicker, be sharper, and make better decisions in all tactical situations
Tactical Periodization is a proven successful football coaching method. All training is driven by tactical training. It allows you the coach, to improve all other attributes (technical, conditioning and decision making) at the same time, within every single tactical practice.
The Benefits of Tactical Periodization:
- Helps you accelerate your players' understanding of their positional roles and responsibilities in an efficient way, which ultimately improves the team's tactical performance
- Assures your players are always prepared tactically, mentally and physically for competitive matches
- Your players (and team) will react quicker, be sharper, and make better decisions in all tactical situations
The "Game Model" guides the entire training process. Training must "model" the game through specific practices (specificity) that include all the tactical game principles designed by the coach. You will learn the principle of performance stabilisation, so you can maintain your team's high performance levels throughout a full season.
Accelerate your players' tactical understanding of their positional roles & responsibilities - Players will react quicker, be sharper, and make better decisions in all tactical situations.
This is your chance to learn the Tactical Periodization method which has been applied by top coaches, with José Mourinho being the most influential and successful. Other examples are Vitor Pereira, Leonardo Jardim, Brendan Rodgers, Marco Silva, Nuno Espírito Santo and André Villas-Boas.
Many other top coaches (Pep Guardiola among them) have adopted part of these Tactical Periodization principles, building their training method around the development of a game model and its principles, using the tactical dimension to lead their training.
"It's all planned and researched so we create these training sessions that are harder than a game. It gives us confidence knowing we have trained to a greater intensity"
"For me, training means training in specificity, creating practices that allow me to enhance my principles of play"
This book includes:
- The background and development of Tactical Periodization
- The Methodological Principles
- The Game Model (specificity)
- Tactical Organisation in the 4 Phases of the Game
- Analysing the Previous Match Performance
- Analysing the Next Opponent
- Weekly Training Objectives
- Training Sessions for a 1 Match Week
- Training Sessions for a 2 Match Week
1. Football and complexity
2. Football training and periodization approaches
3. Tactical periodization methods and principles
4. The game model
5. Tactical organization in the four phases of the game
6. Analysing the previous match performance and the next opponent
7. Weekly training objectives
8. Standard weekly training pattern
9. Training sessions (1 match week)
10. Training sessions (2 matches week)
» Clique aqui e aceda aos conteúdos completos
J. Bordonau, J. Villanueva
243 páginas no formato 21 x 29,5 cm